Sunday, March 16, 2008

Felting eggs and other K crafts

Here's K's kite she made last month after circle time at Kinderhaus. She actually made 2 but I didn't take a pic of the 2nd one.


Last Saturday we went to Kinderhaus again for the Spring festival and made felted eggs. We have them both on our springtime nature table right now and the bigger one,as you can see has a little chick hatching from it. Lini picked the wool colors but pretty much left the felting to me while she ate some yummies and played with daddy.




She was very into picking out the right colors. She had been talking about what color eggs she wanted to make for many weeks!




Can you believe that I only have 30 days left til this baby is due?! I'm stressing a little bit over it I still have so much to do!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...