Thursday, November 26, 2020

Sharing a Cherished Memory with Photowall (with a discount code and holiday gift guide, too!)

 

I have been wanting a canvas of one of my photos for years now but was afraid to purchase one. Sounds funny, I know, but I was nervous I wouldn't actually be pleased with the canvas once I saw it in person. It seems like there are so many variables with computer screens, DPIs and whatnot. Then Photowall reached out to me and after checking out their site and researching for a bit I decided to go ahead and try it. I am so glad that I did! I couldn't be more pleased! The color and exposure came out perfectly and the image is nice and sharp, too. Not to mention how well made the canvas frame is. Now I have one of my most cherished memories hanging above my bed sparking so much joy every time I walk into my room.


 
 
Not only does Photowall make beautiful canvases they also create wallpaper or wall murals like those pictured below as well as posters.


They are really making me question my decision to not wallpaper the house... I am smitten with the one above and could totally see it as an accent wall in the kids' bedroom.

                                
Thank you so much Photowall for gifting us with a cherished memory brought to life. It will be treasured for years to come! 
 
A canvas print like this would make a thoughtful gift for anyone on your holiday list.
Photowall is generously offering all of you 25% off on any of their Photowall products. Use code frontierdreams25 at checkout. This will be valid until the end of December 2020.

p.s. - In case you are looking for other gift ideas for the holiday season you can check out my gift guide here and store front here.


Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...