Sunday, March 31, 2019

Spring Book List

IMG_2847 (2)
IMG_2844 IMG_2840 IMG_2850 Spring is officially here and hurrah! I found the box with our spring decorations and books (or at least most of them). Baby F has been digging through our book basket since I switched over to the spring books and has already had me read Planting a Rainbow and We Are The Gardeners (a new book for this year) about twenty times. I think it is safe to say those are his current favorites. All of these books have been favorites of all my children and the stories and illustrations are beautiful.They are treasures that warm our hearts and bring back so many good memories of all the springs before. What are your favorite spring books?







Board books:



Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...