Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Crafting On

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two, post it on your blog, on Instagram #craftingon and/or Flickr and then share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

crafting on
I am still working on those Mason Jar Cozies for all my children. Trying to change them up a bit to keep it interesting. I am also trying to really focus on our current family rhythm. It has basically been nonexistent since we moved here being in a state of limbo and all. We just can't take it anymore!

What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...