Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Crafting On

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two, post it on your blog, on Instagram #craftingon and/or Flickr and then share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
crafting on *sorry this didn't post on time- computer issues over here*

Happy 4th of July to all my American friends! Hopefully by the time this post is up I will have finished the project you see - a little wool felt campfire with some marshmallows on sticks to roast and s'mores to create. I still have a lot to make as I type this so I am not sure it will happen!

What are you working on? Happy creating!

p.s. - Please forgive the mess of the blog. It appears my hosting site changed and I need to switch over a few things.


Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...