Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Crafting On

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two, post it on your blog, on Instagram #craftingon and/or Flickr and then share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

crafting on

Our weather has been unseasonably cold so I rather stalled on knitting Baby F's Mellowshorts but have now decided to pick them back up. Better to have them done and waiting instead of waiting for it to get warm again and then have to finish them, right?

The weather has also been very dark making it hard to take photos but I am thankful for the skylight in the loft. It give me just a glimmer of light to work with which is better than nothing. The book underneath my knitting is currently being read by C - D'Aulaires' Book of Norse Myths (I love that they have the pronunciation guide in the back. I have been pronouncing Freya incorrectly for years, as have most people I know!). She is finishing up 3rd grade over the summer but I thought I would let her get a head start on some of the 4th grade reading.

What are you working on? Happy creating!


Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...