Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Crafting On

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two, post it on your blog, on Instagram #craftingon and/or Flickr and then share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

crafting on

Back to sewing. I finished up the first dress K requested (our tester) and it actually fits really well. I was hoping one dress might hold her over for a bit since, in all honesty, I am not really a fan of sewing. I love the finished product but the act of sewing itself, eh, not so much. But she has literally outgrown all of her clothes (perhaps her biggest growth spurt to date). She has been wearing the one dress I sewed her to Mass every Sunday the past three weeks (as well as every day in between). People might be beginning to wonder why, so I suppose I had better get to work on some more for her. Baby F liked the fabric she picked for this particular one. I have had that fabric stashed for years and years hoping to sew a quilted shower curtain someday but it never happened. K is helping me bust my fabric stash!

What are you working on? Happy creating!


Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...