Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Crafting On

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two, post it on your blog, on Instagram #craftingon and/or Flickr and then share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
crafting on More pink! This time knitting for a friend's baby girl with beautiful yarn from Luna Grey Fiber Arts. Hoping to finish it by Thursday so I can gift it then. No new news on our housing situation but we are hoping to here from a rental we applied for today.

What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...