Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

KCCO Milos are one of my favorite go-to knits for good core warmth on children, especially babies and toddlers. As I was digging out the ones I knit for Little L when he was a baby I noticed they were all too big for Baby F yet. So what is a knitting mama to do? Knit more of course! This one will have a cabled tree on the front and then I am imagining one with sheep and another one with foxes. I decided that foxes are just Baby F's thing. His name goes well with fox and his red hair reminds me of a fox so there you have it. Now he needs everything fox!

What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...