Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
KCCO

Well, my test baa-ble hat worked out so now I can continue with what I had planned: baa-ble hats galore! This October there is a big festival a couple of hours away from us called Trailing of the Sheep and my family and I are looking forward to attending. I have high hopes that I can whip up six of these hats, one for each of us to wear. I am letting everyone pick out their own yarn colors from my stash so that each one is a bit unique. The one above if K's hat. She had me use some of our hand dyed walnut yarn for the sheep's faces and legs and some of our hand dyed marigold/calendula yarn as accents. C is already telling me of a pink and purple version. L is undecided at the moment and Kevin's hat will *hopefully* have two German shepherds mixed in with the sheep. Big ambitions, I know.

What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...