Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
kcco C's birthday sweater yarn just arrived on Saturday so I dropped the baby knitting to focus on her gift. Her birthday is next week after all! She already told me that she would understand if her present was late, my sweet, patient girl.

She had a very specific color in her head for her sweater this year and I didn't have it on hand. I ended up placing an order through Tanis Fiber Arts in Canada. I didn't even know if the yarn would arrive before her birthday came so I am relieved it is here and I can at least have her sweater started.

I wanted to thank all of you for your help in choosing her birthday sweater pattern this year. After a lot of back and forth, I went with Granny's Favorite (and I believe a few of you mentioned that one). So far it's knitting up fast and easy!

What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...