Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
KCCO

I finished up my midwife's gifts last week and dropped them off over the weekend. Hopefully she will get them this week (I dropped them off in their mailbox since we stopped by when they were closed). I hope they fit her soon to be born blessing!

In other news, our wireless router broke. The only way to get on the computer right now (and the past week or so) is to actually sit in our office/craft room with it plugged in directly. I had been doing all of my posts from my bed at night for the past month so that Baby F could sleep (as he wakes right up as soon as I leave). Trying to type with a fussy baby in my office doesn't work so well, as I am sure you can imagine. Definitely not complaining but just letting you know where I am at. So I ask that you bear with me as we figure out our wireless issue. I admit that I am rather enjoying the inability to access the internet so easily though. It's making me focus on so many other things that have been neglected.

What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...