Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Something better

beauty gathering mountains hiding in the distance mountains happy dogs rushing up to love the dogs walk tumbleweeds stuck in the tree investigating making faces at me little L and the big skies
Some days I am incredibly grateful for the gift of seeing God's creation through the eye of my camera lens. It's as if I need that view to make me more present (as ironic as that sounds) and snap me out of only seeing the mundane day to day, waiting for something better to come along. Something better isn't coming along because really when you stop and look around you through grateful eyes - what could be better than what is already there?! Life itself is such an incredible gift and I need to remember to savor every last moment and make the most of it. Now if only I could remember that more often.

p.s. I apologize for the random photo size changes lately. I am messing with some things on the blog and honestly I have no idea what I am doing.

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...