Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

KCCO - Another top down Owlet

Back to birthday projects! I am working on a(nother) top down Owlet for C using some yarn that has been in my stash for a ridiculously long time. It was one of those impulse purchases that I just had to have because it was on clearance (seriously dirt cheap) and they gave me a whole bagful. Thankfully, I finally found a project to use it on. Now I am just hoping I can use up most of it!

I promise to post detailed notes on how I modified the pattern to be top down once I am done, but I will be basically following my notes for Little L's top down owlet and just adjusting numbers as needed.

What are you working on?! Happy creating!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...