Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

197 176

Although I should be finishing up K's birthday dress, I am working on some Michaelmas preparations. It is just around the corner! I even have a special Michaelmas knitting pattern to share with all of you. I just need to get some photographs taken and then I'll post all the details.

And get this - I have been crocheting! Yep, the girl who never could seem to understand the art of using a hook finally found the perfect teacher to guide me through it (Thank you, Steph!) I am nearly finished with the crocheted trim on my folilum scarf that has been sitting in my WIP basket since last autumn. I can't wait to wear it!!

And while we are on the topic - I will be hosting an incredible giveaway this week perfect for Michaelmas! Trust me, you won't want to miss it!

What are you working on?! Happy creating!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...