Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

KCCO

Apparently Bhakti felt that she should be the focus of this week's KCCO. Ha!
The wee balaclava is done, now on to turning it into dragonware with spikes and ears! I hope I have enough yarn but I have a sneaky suspicion that I will end up needing to purchase another skein for the last spike (as that tends to be my luck). If that is the case, I have something in mind to use the rest of the skein for. If I can finish this up before Michaelmas I might just have to give it to Little L then. Very appropriate, no?

What are you working on?! Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...