Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
KCCO

I am so close to being done with K's birthday sweater, but I am not sure of the fit yet. The pattern is a tight fitting short sleeved summer sweater and I have been trying to modify it to be a long sleeved winter sweater to wear over layers. Right now I am thinking I probably should have gone up a needle size. I am hoping that it will grow some when I block it, if not I might have to rip it back a bit and do some more math. Either way, I am ahead of schedule with the birthday crafting, so all should be well.

What are you working on?! Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...