Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

027 008

I have finished the bottom half of the body on L's birthday sweater and now I am working on the first sleeve. I am doing broken rib instead of the K2 P2 for the cuff just as I did for the body. Knitting from the bottom up feels so backwards to me, go figure. I just hope it will fit him okay once completed. It seems a bit big around for my tiny peanut so I am added an extra inch or two to the body and sleeve lengths so that he can wear it longer.

I almost didn't have a picture to share with this post. I completely forgot to take one today during the half hour or so of light I get a day in my forest home. Thankfully, I happened to have both my knitting and my camera with me at a meeting so I quickly snapped a picture before I headed home. I have to say, our school library gets beautiful lighting.

Last chance to enter the Little Lamby Knits giveaway found here!

What are you working on? Happy creating!

If you would like to link up and share your current works in progress (or finished works) please leave your link below. It can now be either to your specific blog post or Flickr photo. There are no rules, only that your link is current and something about a craft project (of any kind) you are working on. Don't forget that there is now a KCCO Flickr group for you to share your crafting photos at anytime.

Please remember to link back here so that others who may want to join KCCO can find us.

It's as simple as that. Remember your post can be from any day of the week, it doesn't have to be today. We all love feedback so if you have a moment please leave a comment on some of the KCCO posts you may visit. I know from my own experience just how much your comments really motivate me! Now please share and inspire us all!




Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...