Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A day in the life

046

080

Taking a leisurely stroll through the house while pushing baby, (Don't let these pictures fool you - he isn't walking yet. Well, that's not entirely true. He took his first steps at the beginning of May but decided that was enough and hasn't tried since. He loves pushing the doll stroller around, though. Such a dear sight to see!)

059

feeling quite exhausted from all of that walking he decides to take a little rest in the middle of the living room,

063

071

but he spies something of interest out of the corner of his eye. He crawls over to it and plays for a few moments - just enough time to scatter everything (that was once in baskets) about the floor,

051

and then off again... his walk quickens and I can see he is on a mission.

084

Bye-bye stroller! On to books.

Oh the busy life of an on the go little one (and the blessed Mama lucky enough to observe it all)!

In other news I some how managed to goof up the lotion recipe I was making for the teachers, I think it was my math in converting ounces to kilograms (for our kitchen scale). I am not sure. But the fact of the matter is that it looked like lotion when I first mixed it together and now the distilled water and essential oils have separated from the beeswax, olive oil and coconut oil. Does anyone happen to have any experience making homemade lotions? Can this be fixed? Ack.

I'll be back in this space in another day (possibly with a giveaway *hint,hint*).

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...