Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

058
Notice the full laundry basket in the background...

040

051

064

The current state of my dining room. C's birthday makings have taken over!
There is sewing, sewing and more sewing going on along with some knitting and baking, too. I really hope to pull off a rainbow cake for her. I found a version (here) using homemade plant dyes that looks really good.

I had a friend ask me the other day if I work better under pressure, since it seems I have been doing that a lot lately - scrambling to get things together at the very last minute. That made me giggle, it would seem that way, wouldn't it?! Kevin is one of those people, he shines when everything is on him. I, on the other hand, fall apart and turn into a weeping mess of a child when under pressure. The truth is that I generally like to have things done well in advance. I am not sure what has been going on with me these past few months but hopefully I can get back on track soon.

KCCO

KCCO

C baby - 3 years, lots of love and many dog attacks later. She is in need of help, wouldn't you say?

I have only one more day until C's birthday (I think I need a miracle here), after that things should calm back down here and I can play catch up. Sorry for the fly-by post, again.

What are you working on? Happy creating!

If you would like to link up and share your current works in progress please leave your link below. It can now be either to your specific blog post or Flickr photo. There are no rules, only that your link is current and something about a craft project (of any kind) you are working on. Don't forget that there is now a KCCO Flickr group for you to share your crafting photos at anytime.

Please remember to link back here so that others who may want to join KCCO can find us.

It's as simple as that. Remember your post can be from any day of the week, it doesn't have to be today. We all love feedback so if you have a moment please leave a comment on some of the KCCO posts you may visit. I know your comments really motivate me! Now please share and inspire us all!



Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...