Sunday, December 18, 2011

Coming Around

Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe (the girls woke up to this set up at their table including this book:Talking Eagle and the Lady of Roses: The Story of Juan Diego and Our Lady of Guadalupe )

Not the best pic but I swear it looks like she is watching over them, doesn't it?

(What happens when your little ones decorate your tree - all the ornaments are in one area)

Just popping in quick as I address Christmas cards by the fire. I think I am starting to come back around, thank you for your words of encouragment. I filled up a trash bag and a box yesterday of things to donate and get out of our home. My desire to knit is slowly coming back and I want to take advantage of it while I can. I have to finish up start an ornament for our yearly Living Crafts swap that was due back on Saint Nicholas day, so that I may mail it with my Christmas cards tomorrow. For tonight I thought I would just share glimpses of a few things going on in our lives. I'll be back tomorrow night with my weekly Rhythm In Our Home post, if not sooner. See you then!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...