Thursday, December 8, 2011

About That Adventure...

We took a little trip back to Oregon City recently to get our Christmas tree. I am so happy that my friend Stephanie let me know about this little farm. It's a sweet little 'homey' place run by four generations of their family together. Such a perfect experience.

This was our first time ever even going to a tree farm and cutting our own tree. I am glad we did it this way. In the future I would really like to have a potted tree (like we did the first year, but the poor tree didn't survive the Oregon Trail trip), however, until we stop moving permanently - I just don't see that happening.

Kitty love. I swear animals just know when we are coming!

Our tree

What's wrong with this picture?

Next year we are bringing our sled dogs and a wagon

Kevin just can't resist any kind of dog love

Oh yeah - Baby L and I were there, too. I made Kevin take a picture since this is Baby L's first Christmas. (Poor guy is still teething - thus the runny nose)

C and her hot cocoa on the way home.

Let the decorating commence! Yeah, this photo was taken before we put up K's garland and our angel tree topper.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...