Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Blank



I sit here staring at this blank computer screen trying to think of something to say but words just won't come. I am too distracted and distraught. It's just pointless. All I want to do right now is just go upstairs and cuddle in bed with my Baby L - to feel his warmth, listen to his sweet (sniffly, stuffed up) breathing and watch his chest slowly go up and down with every breath he takes. Does this sound strange? It's all I can think about; to be with him and make sure he is ok...
Out of respect for the family who's world was just ripped apart I won't say much - but a beautiful angel who touched our whole community, has returned to Heaven after only being on earth a few short months. My heart breaks for them and my arms ache to go hold my own baby and cherish every. single. second. I feel so selfish for thinking this way.

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...