This is our last week with our best friends before they move to Fl so I will be away again this week but thought I'd put up a quick post,again.
Dollhouse play by K:
Finished knitting up socks for K with yarn I dyed myself.This was the 1st time I ever tried dying my own. I used kool-aid as dye in orange,pink lemonade and strawberry on o-wool 2-ply yarn.
I FINALLY got around to replacing that rocking horse's tail! If you remember this horse was a thrift store find last summer for a couple bucks. I bees waxed him way back then but only now did the tail. I used some O-wool yarn in chocolate.
you can see what his tail looked like originally here:
and yes k dressed herself!