Friday, December 12, 2008

St. Nicholas Day Part 1

I still can't upload pics on my computer so it's a pain in the butt right now to get pics on the blog. So with that news I am posting the 1st part of St. Nicholas Day right now. I will post part 2 as soon as I can.

The night before..the girl's shoes by the door, filled with hay and carrots for St. Nicholas' donkey:



After St. Nicholas' arrival:


K as a mermaid:

We got out the winter books and K enjoyed reading with Daddy:



Here's some other pics I had on my computer to post.
K's knitted hat and matching mittens:


Pics from around our home:





K at play being a Native American:


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Kimberley said...

I looooove your playroom, I want to play in there! Mia is dying for that mermaid costume! Nice work for St. Nicholas Day...I love the red shoes--where ever did you get them?
Kim

Bella Beach Babe said...

i love your home.

Devadeva Mirel said...

you are such a busy momma~

FrontierDreams said...

Thank you everyone!
Kimberley- the red shoes are by livie and luca. we got them online. they are even cuter in person!!
Nicole-thanks! our home itself is pretty bad. I only photograph the good parts! LOL we rent and the landlord does nothing to take care of this place but we live with it for now b/c my husband is in the USAF. we'll be moving hopefully nect spring!!

Devadevva!!! <3 <3 I miss you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...