Monday, September 15, 2008

K's finished (I think) Birthday Crown

Done just in the nick of time! I had a felting emergency and luckily gossamerrose off of etsy saved me!
I stuck with the apples and the fabric covering the elastic in back is apples as well. September is just an apple kind of month!

Anyways, here it is. I made some adjustments,mostly in color schemes. I am still undecided about the white trim though...what do you think? I didit in white originally so it matched the toadstools,was contrasting but yet simple to not add too much..but now it seems like maybe too much.. i dunno.






Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I think your daughter's crown turned out so well! I don't think the white stitching is too much at all :)
This reminds me that I need to resize my little guy's birthday crown. It's too small and his birthday is in a week and a half. Must get on that!

P.S. I found your blog from MDC. Your daughters are lovely :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just so my blog in your blogroll! Thanks!

Alicia said...

love it! K will love it too!

Carle said...

It came out so beautiful! Thomas' b-day is in 1 week so I need to finishhis Red Indian Doll and still make the crown. Hope I have enough time.
:-)
Carle

FrontierDreams said...

Thanks ladies! I left it with the white.
Carle I wanna see pics!!
emilie! yay! your blog inspires me :)

Carle said...

Mornin, the first photo of the doll is up on my blog and a intend to start the crown on the weekend. [after the doll have full hair]
xx
Carle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...