Monday, February 25, 2008

Rare quite times and more K yarn picks



K picked out this yarn today for me to knit her a pair of socks. Shes excited about them. We also picked up a sheep tape measure, b/c we felt we needed it LOL It's really sweet,made in Vietnam by a small village completely fair trade.



A sheepy sack for little Sprout. I may need to re-do the drawstring though, i think I made it too short.



A rare quite moment with K and daddy. Both are reading books by Cesar Milans on how to train Nara.



Geisha has taken over my nursing pillow. I put it on the floor for her..at least until the baby is born.

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Krishna said...

cute stuff! I wish I knew how to knit, I wish I had TIME to knit!! I started a blog here too, come by and see me. Congrats on the new little one!! Your daughter is really adorable too...Krishna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...