Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pickling fun and more of K's adventures!



I did my first batch of organic pickles from our garden a couple of weeks ago. I should have waited to take the photo after the jars cooled down, then I could shake them up, but I was just too excited! We have to wait 4-6 weeks before we get to open them, but I can't wait. I hope they come out yummy!



Here's a photo of K doing teamwork with her best friend Fiona at our breastfeeding support group. They found this box in one of the closets and carried it all over the room together. A couple of times they took turns riding in the box while the other one pushed it.



I found her napping in this funny position a couple of weeks ago. I had to take a picture of it!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...