Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Crafting On

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two, post it on your blog, on Instagram #craftingon and/or Flickr and then share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

Oh my goodness you guys! Thank you for all the messages, comments and emails about my last post. I truly appreciate each and every one of them. Thank you for reaching out and letting me know that I am not alone. I will keep on keeping on the best I can 😍

Since I have been sewing the past couple of weeks I thought I would continue with it and work on a project I have wanted to make for many, many years now - a little patchwork mat (from Patchwork Style) for in front of the play kitchen. Baby F is quite the little cook so it seems a necessity, no? I *think* I first wanted to sew one of these back when my girls were tiny and Soulemama made one for her daughter. My tiny girl days are gone (at least for now) so this mat will be very boyish. I am using scraps from some of my favorite projects as well as some sweet farm fabric from a dress that both K and C wore as toddlers. It will be full of memories that is for sure. I just wish I wasn't being so indecisive with the placement of the fabric scraps. He'll be standing on it after all but that is just how I am, I guess.

Annnndddd...I am still having issues with Flickr so I am still uploading photos to the blog directly.

What are you working on? Happy creating!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...