Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
009 KCCO - sewing

What a hubbub is going on here! My oldest child is apparently receiving a visit from the tooth fairy soon so I am making her a cute little tooth fairy "pillow". It is really more of an angel doll with a pocket than a pillow, though. I am not so sure about the tooth fairy coming - her visit would involve K's teeth being pulled out. You see she hasn't lost any teeth yet, nor does she have any that are wiggly but she does have adult teeth coming in behind two of her baby teeth. We had a dentist visit on Monday and he wanted to pull the baby teeth. K even wants them pulled but we are holding off, for the moment. K got her teeth in a bit later than most and her kindergarten teacher told me not to be surprised if she didn't lose her first tooth until 2nd grade. She is following in my footsteps with teeth. Mine fell out later, too. Actually, a good number were pulled. Our dentist is great but I find myself second guessing his decision. Have any of you dealt with your child's teeth doing this? Did you get them pulled or wait it out? I would love to hear your thoughts!

My other project involves sewing with Betty (ahem, for those of you that might not know - that is my sewing machine). Remember the pants I wanted to sew Little L last year (like these ones)? Well, I am finally getting around to actually doing it! They were going to be for his birthday but now I am thinking Easter.

What are you working on? Happy creating!

---------------------------------------

Last chance to enter the Moon Roots Soaps giveaway!

---------------------------------------

If you would like to link up and share your current works in progress (or finished works) please leave your link below. It can now be either to your specific blog post or Flickr photo. There are no rules, only that your link is current and something about a craft project (of any kind) you are working on. Don't forget that there is now a KCCO Flickr group for you to share your crafting photos at anytime.

Please remember to link back here so that others who may want to join KCCO can find us.

It's as simple as that. Remember your post can be from any day of the week, it doesn't have to be today. We all love feedback so if you have a moment please leave a comment on some of the KCCO posts you may visit. I know from my own experience just how much your comments really motivate me! Now please share and inspire us all!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...