Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Baby Booty Blues





These booties (rav notes) were originally made in August for my (then) 6 month old, but I didn't take any pictures of them-insert whining here of all the issues I had. I made them the biggest size as he was outgrowing the original booties (rav notes) I knit inspired by Amanda - I think everyone was inspired to knit them by her! He wore them a lot but his feet were always freezing in them. I felted them just enough in the washer last week and now they are nice and snug and warmer, too. He needs some more booties but I think I'll try out some other patterns or stick with my tried and true patterns (type 'booties' into search box)




What are you working on? Happy creating!

Taking a break from C's Phoebe sweater updates this week but if you have some updates on your Phoebe sweater for the KAL, please add them below, and don't forget to link back here.





Happy namesake day my sweet Baby L and Happy Saint Lucia day everyone!!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...