Wednesday, September 30, 2015

.:Welcome October Sponsors:.

A warm welcome to my latest sponsor:

AtTheCrossroads : I am a maker, a lover of all things traditional, and a believer in reclaiming lost skills. I strive to learn and embrace a life lived as those who came before us. The simpler, slower life lived by our grandparents, ancestors, and old family friends, as well as those who left a pioneering legacy.

I am a maker. I knit, sew, bake, cook from scratch, and of course I make pottery. I work to make beautiful things that families can use every single day. Quality pieces that will replace the "throw aways" in our lives and be treasured for the beauty and simplicity they add to our every day.

I am a maker. A maker of family memories and traditions. I would be honoured to make a piece that will become a part of your own family traditions. My etsy shop is AtTheCrossroads where you will find hand made buttons, yarn bowls, mugs, bowls, candle holders, vases and so much more. Please take a moment to visit me at my blog:

 For the month of October, AtTheCrossroads is offering a 20% discount on everything in the shop.  Please use the code FDOCT at the checkout to take advantage of the offer. Check back for a beautiful giveaway coming in the nest couple of weeks, too!

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to all of my readers and sponsors for your support.

For affordable sponsorship with ever growing exposure please do be in touch: 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...