Monday, June 30, 2014

Welcome July Sponsors!

Please join me in welcoming my newest sponsors:


WildStarr Boutique -  Waldorf inspired, unique, and custom made pinafores made by Maya, a Waldorf school graduate with over 10 years of handwork experience. She beautifully creates one-of-a-kind artful garments to fit each person and their lifestyle. (I hope to get a few myself!) You can learn more about the reasons for wearing pinafores and aprons in this article from the Waldorf Library.


Whole Family Rhythms - Whole Family Rhythms are a series of seasonal and monthly guides created and designed to inspire a peaceful and flowing rhythm in your home. The rhythms include unstructured, child-led play both outdoors and indoors; early childhood stories and fingerplays; weekly bushwalking (hiking) themes; art, handwork and creative projects and holistic baking and cooking recipes for the whole family as well as weekly caregiver meditations and monthly handwork projects.Strong and joyful rhythms that carry the whole family through the seasons.

And welcome back to all of my returning sponsors!

Thank you  so very much to all of my readers and sponsors for your support.

For affordable sponsorship with ever growing exposure please contact me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...