Thursday, May 1, 2014

Welcome May Sponsors!

Please join me in welcoming my newest sponsors:

 belambolo

Cuddle dolls from belambolo -  My name is Heike Gielen and I live with my family in between the green vineyards in the southwest of germany. My passion is to create professional dolls, a growing collection of doll clothing, accessories and patterns for your doll. Instructions for doll clothes to knit and to sew, one of a kind dolls in waldorf tradition ready to go – simple, from high quality materials, to play with or for collectables. The dolls come adorned with handsewn and handknitted clothes. Every product from my studio comes with lots of love and passion as a gift for the soul. I invite you warmly to visit my belambolo shop at etsy and my website. Contact and custom orders are heartly welcome info@belambolo.de


 SEASON'S EATINGS

season's eatings is a two-week journey to bring more joy, fun, and connection to the kitchen and the family dinner table. The course guides you through all four seasons to explore the foods and cooking techniques that fit just right for each time of the year. Most importantly, season's eatings will support and inspire you to include everyone, especially the kids, in the preparations, rituals, and routines of the evening meal.

Thank you to all of my readers and sponsors for your support!

For affordable sponsorship with ever growing exposure please contact me: FarmerGOPI@yahoo.com

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...