Saturday, March 1, 2014

Welcome March Sponsors!

Please join me in welcoming my newest sponsors:

amelie and atticus
Amelie and Atticus is a little shop filled with vintage inspired handmade goodness. They produce original designs handmade in Sydney, Australia in small numbers and from vintage fabric, ensuring each piece is unique and environmentally sustainable. They also have a range of hand-drawn screen printed t-shirts, capes and costumes.

tend magazine

Tend magazine : A brand new quarterly magazine to nourish the head, the hands and the heart – by providing articles for our intellect, projects to keep our hands busy, and moreover beautiful, aspirational things to inspire our hearts. Issue one includes a giveaway, a knitting pattern, sewing pattern, a bird project, spring crafts for preschoolers, articles about seeds, and ideas for spending time outdoors as a family. A free seed packet template to print off and share can be found on the website, and the bird embroidery patterns are available free to everyone who signs up for the newsletter.

I was fortunate to preview the first issue and I can't get enough of it! The photography delights the eyes and the articles are superb.  I feel like this magazine had me (and my lifestyle) in mind, and I think a lot of you will feel the same way!


Thank you to all of my readers and sponsors for your support!

For affordable sponsorship with ever growing exposure please contact me: FarmerGOPI@yahoo.com

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...