Monday, March 31, 2014

.:Welcome April Sponsors:.

Please join me in welcoming my newest sponsor:

my sweet homeschool

My Sweet Homeschool is penned by pediatric speech language pathologist, Katie Sullivan, M.S., SLP-CCC. Katie is a married mum to 5 homeschoolers under the age of 13 including twin boys with special needs due to birth trauma. Katie shares her passion for crafts, kids, and books at this Waldorf inspired blog that also pays homage to her Catholic faith.

and welcome back:
armadillo dreams

Armadillo Dreams is a husband/wife shop that creates high quality, Waldorf inspired handmade wooden toys for all ages. The handmade wooden toys we sell are made from natural materials, friendly for little hands and are handcrafted with love!

Thank you to all of my readers and sponsors for your support!

For affordable sponsorship with ever growing exposure please contact me:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...