Thursday, November 17, 2011

Embarrassed to ask...

I feel a bit embarrassed to mention this and to ask your help - but here goes:

I was nominated for 7th Annual Homeschool Blog Awards : Best Crafts, Plans & Projects Blog!! Thank you Cordial Chaos for letting me know :)
ETA - I didn't notice but I was nominated in a couple other categories, too. Here, and here
I am completely floored and so very honored. Just to be nominated is so huge to me but could I ask a favor of you? If you enjoy stopping by here, would you mind voting for me? It's totally not about winning (believe me, I know this little space of mine doesn't stand a chance against these big name blogs) but I have never been nominated for anything like this before, and it really brightened my day. It would be nice to know someone, somewhere out there picked me, know what I mean?
I know it's a long shot, all of the blogs on there are incredible and I have to say how shocked I am to be among them. I would be jumping for joy just to make it in the top 20.

The kicker is that I just found out I was nominated and the voting ends tomorrow night (Friday the 18th) at midnight PST. Eeeeeek! Completely last minute but still worth a try, right?

Here's the info -
Vote here. The list is in alphabetical order so go a little ways down to F for Frontier Dreams. You can only vote once, and it doesn't require you to sign up or do anything else (nice, right?!). Thank you so much to whoever nominated me - WOW! And a big Thank you to all of you for taking the time to vote for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...