Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lemonade Award!

I was given an award - the Lemonade Award! I'm excited! Thank you to Kivyn at tangled hill for this. I am honored by your kind and undeserving words! You made me blush!

The Lemonade Award is passed to bloggers for showing great Attitude and/or Gratitude and now it's my turn to pass it to ten other blogs.

And here are my nominations,in no particular order:

-Shelley at waldorf mama She's one of my cyber twins, tee hee I seem to share a lot of common interests and tastes with her. She is so educated in the 'waldorf ways' and never ever complains when I ask her a million and one questions. She make so many things by hand and everything is always beyond breathtaking. Plus, she truly has the most beautiful and inspiring blog I have ever seen.

- the little travelers
This family's travels are so humbling and incredible.

- soulemama
This mama must never sleep with all she does!!

-Lizz at red dirt mother
This blog was one of the first waldorf inspired blogs I discovered. Lizz and her family have remained an inspiration to me ever since that day. She has so much wisdom and courage.

-Deva deva at sabjimata
My dear friend's ramblings about everything in this life and beyond. She makes me laugh hysterically but yet is also able to remind me constantly of my spiritual path.

- Little Acorn Learning's blog
Such an inspiration in Waldorf homeschooling.

-Cat at amlo farms A dear friend from my due date club back when I was pregnant with K. We have stayed in touch ever since then. She has a beautiful garden and homestead are really reminds me to live simply. Not to mention our 'Lost' discussions :) One word that describes her blog: 'Peace'

-Marina at A small tribe
She is another one of my cyber twins <3 I seem to share a lot of common interests and tastes with her,too. She has the most beautiful family and home. I wish I could have everything as beautiful as her :) She reminds me,too, to be thankful for all the simple things in life. She is also another one of my 'Lost' mamas :)

- uncommon grace
Everything about this blog is breathtaking.

-Vegan Yum Yum So many yummy vegn recipes OH MY!!! Everything always looks so yummy. I haven't made a lot of it b/c most of the recipes seem to have soy but I'm hoping to make more and alter them.

The rules of this award for recipients:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

All right everyone! Please go check out these wonderful blogs! Enjoy!!



Eileen said...

Thanks so much for the fun award! I am often inspired by your blog as well.

Lizz said...



Grace said...

Thank you so much, Nicole! It is so sweet of you! And I'm a little speechless about the nice compliment you paid me here.

Thank you again!!


atouria said...

Congrats on your award! Thanks so much for listing vegan yum yum. I hadn't seen that one before!

Marina said...

Thanks, Nicole! I am so honored. You are far, f a r too sweet *smooch*!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...